Svar

Internet throttler, only works through VPN

Badge

Hej,

My internet speed slows down to arround 100Mbps in some platforms when downloading, while speedtest still says 950Mbps out of 1000Mbps, so that is quite ok.
But when I use a VPN then things run properly, and I almost have the same speed (there is always some loss with VPN). So clearly I am being throttled by the ISP (in this case YouSee)
This happens in the most common platforms, EA, STEAM, etc…

But when I use VPN that speed limit doesn’t apply. Would you care to help me with this matter?
If I can get things back to normal, then I appreciate your help, otherwise I will be forced to switch to another ISP.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Model : F@st 3890V3 W YOUSEE

icon

Bedste svar af sebbjerg 31 October 2023, 01:04

Se original

7 Kommentarer

Omdømme 6
Badge +8

Hi @Nox106 

We need to investigate and I have there sent you a privat message with further instructions. 

Hi @Nox106 

We need to investigate and I have there sent you a privat message with further instructions. 

Sker også for mig fandt i ud af hvad problemet var? har max 200 megabit download på steam og fast.com det ret frustrerende min forbindelse er 1000/500

Badge

Hi @Nox106 

Sker også for mig fandt i ud af hvad problemet var? har max 200 megabit download på steam og fast.com det ret frustrerende min forbindelse er 1000/500

Just change the company(ISP)  They say that they can't help you. I changed to FastSpeed, easy and fast. I have full speed in any platform again. They probably limit your download speed because of downloading too much.

Hi @Nox106 

Just change the company(ISP)  They say that they can't help you. I changed to FastSpeed, easy and fast. I have full speed in any platform again. They probably limit your download speed because of downloading too much.

Thanks for the quick reply I’ll do that then what a wasteful scammer company imagine selling 1000/500 and not delivering it

Badge

Hi @Nox106 

Thanks for the quick reply I’ll do that then what a wasteful scammer company imagine selling 1000/500 and not delivering it

Yes, but many do the same. And people don't know, and they don't tell you that. The only way for me to work (also the other people that suffer the same) is if you put a VPN, then they don't know what you download or from where, and the speed is almost normal.

And in the end they say something like "it's not our problem, we can't do nothing, because some providers have problems with their IP's" or something like that. And before that was perfect. Then I changed the ISP and have full speed everywhere again.

The limit of the download is too suspicious and precise, and still say its not them... I can't believe. And you can search what I am saying and you will find the same situations all over the world

Hi @Nox106 

Yes, but many do the same. And people don't know, and they don't tell you that. The only way for me to work (also the other people that suffer the same) is if you put a VPN, then they don't know what you download or from where, and the speed is almost normal.

And in the end they say something like "it's not our problem, we can't do nothing, because some providers have problems with their IP's" or something like that. And before that was perfect. Then I changed the ISP and have full speed everywhere again.

The limit of the download is too suspicious and precise, and still say its not them... I can't believe. And you can search what I am saying and you will find the same situations all over the world

Thanks for the heads up have a great night and thanks for sparing me the trouble 

Omdømme 1

See this post, its the same thing.

Besvar