Spørgsmål

Hjælp til din regning

Badge

Am I the only one that gets a run around form calling in and visiting the store?
get FORCED to change form DLS to Fiber.  they set it up as a the account was canceled and a new order.  ( that was Wrong).   billing charges for more they should have if it was a CONVERSION. 
get billed..  then told bill was wrong.  and lowered.  get more bills. for more.   get that fixed.   pay the outstanding bill.   get a REFUND.   check to make sure the refund was Correct.   then get billed for more money because they said the refund was a mistake.  with a shut off notice and extra money added to the bill.

youSee makes the mistakes.. I have to spend time, gas and my nerves to get it fixed.   and all they say is SORRY not our fault.

when customer support does not want to talk with me more they tell me to go to the FORUM and file a complaint.  but do not supply a link.  just go to the website.   so here I am.  

YOUSEE needs to get this fixed ASAP.  

12 Kommentarer

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Link to help You to make a Complaint.

https://yousee.dk/hjaelp/har-du-brug-for-at-klage

https://tvoginternet.dk/artikler/yousee-klageformular/

Also You can call customer service on 70 70 35 79

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Hi @KDaver 

I’m sorry for the bad experiences you have had with our customer support😔

I can understand the frustration and we will really like to help you getting everything right and solved. 

I’ll send you a personal message here on the forum so we can take this case further along.

Badge

And how would you go about fixing this? 

its not like you can CHANGE what happened.  was also told “ Pay or be shut down.  “   and Also.. “If I spoke nice, he would remove the extra charge and extend the bill”.    I almost said, charge an extra 100 and Go F*CK yourself.  getting the run around from multiple people Not one reading the full history of the issue and having to EXPLAIN every time I call.   it just WRONG.  

what if all this happened to your elderly mom? or grandparent?  All I was trying to do is FIX an issue that you caused with my Mother-in-law.    I was nice on the phone to every single person until the last day.   after all the time trying to fix it.  I was not being nice any more.  and if anything changes and I get charged again for other stuff.  or a refund that they want back again.   I will go off.  and get a lawyer.   because that is down and out right WRONG. 

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

@Kasper wrote to You offering help, he is happy to look into the matter to get things strait. So don’t turn it down the way you do, give a chance to get the issue solved. They are here to help.

Badge

Mine privatbeskeder

Der er endnu ingen privatbeskeder.

Waiting.  

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

You can see tour PM’s here. Click on your Avatar.

Badge

I did.   No messages.  

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

@Kasper du har ikke som du tidligere skrev i tråden fået sendt en PM til KDaver som det ses i hans indlæg.

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Hi @Radiomanden and @KDaver 

My sincere apologies for the message has not been sent😥

I will send the message to you @KDaver right away. We will have to know more about what specificly you mean, that you’ve been overcharged for and we’ll also look for that and cancel and reverse the errors/mistakes that has been made. If mistakes were made about the billing. 

Badge

And After I went to the store.. got the bills. and found out what was paid and not paid.   I paid the one outstanding bill.  now get a letter int he mail for MORE money that was a bill I was told was already paid.   WTF people?  

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Let @Kasper look into it, he is back on the Forum on Monday, nothing can be done over the Weekend.

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Yes, correct. Our billing department is on the matter now. Thanks. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Besvar