Svar

quality of yousee app 2.5 for LG TV

Badge

The update of to the YouSee app version 2.5 for LG TV, is unfortunately a big step back.

To summarize all problems it will take a lot of time but a few things:

While streaming a tv show or film, the slider to find a specific time is not possible. App jumps back to main Menue.

After an hour of watching TV, the sound suddenly cuts out, speech scenes are repeated and choppy.

button to search for a film a day / two days ago, is not available any more.

Has some checked the version before you released the version?

icon

Bedste svar af Kasper 15 February 2023, 11:44

Se original

5 Kommentarer

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

What is the year of manufacture.? If 2017 or older, it’s no go.

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Hej @Dheinz 

First and foremost very welcome to the YouSee community forum - nice you found your way here😊

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the bad experience. As @Radiomanden mentions tv’s with an older date is not fully supported in that sense that we can’t guarantee the intended experience for our customers. This is primarily due to older less powerful hardware ind some of these. Other than that we are focused on the app and working on improvements of our smart tv app on the regular basis which will be updated in the nearer future.

So if the tv is older than 2018 actually, then you might be prone to experience a lesser great experience with our Smart Tv app. But it can also be related to other things I guess such as backend or internet stability issues. It’s hard to tell precisely. 

What is the actual modelnumber of the tv - do you know that? 😊

Badge

Hej

some change, due to a mistake. We bought the LG end of 2019 (model. OLED55E97LA), and firmware is updated. I also tried with WLAN an LAN connection, no difference.

For me it look like that nobody tested the version, it‘s like a Beta-version (sorry to say this).

When I want to stream a program from yesterday or the day before, the old version 1.x had a button a day back, version 2.5 has not such a button anymore.

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Hi @Dheinz 

Thank you for this. 

Some of things could be related to the older model year but I won’t put all the blame on that. It’s hard to tell. I will rather say that we have focus on the app and the experience it provides and we are updating and improving along the way. Hopefully that would mean that you will feel this too. Your tv is not that old though. 

If possible we also support Chromecast from our mobile app YouSee Play. 

Badge

to finalize the discussion, my daughter has the same problems with an LG TV bought in 2021.

Besvar