Svar

5G Mobile Broadband - extend Data bundel

Badge

Dear helpdesk,

I would like to ask how to purchase more data in my current 1TB bundle (like 20 GB for DKK 50,-)

I have activated my limit to DKK 250,- per month, but I cannot see any option in my settings to purchase additional Data. ( I currently used my 1TB for this month and have 2 children eagerly waiting to get back online during this holiday season ;) (me too by the way)

With regards,

NNG1974

icon

Bedste svar af Kasper 29 December 2022, 11:57

Se original

8 Kommentarer

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

That may not be possible, You can wait untill tomorrow and Someone from You See may See this post and tell you if you can or not, you can allso write to them on their FB page, and get an answar there. https://www.facebook.com/youseedanmark/?ref=page_internal

Badge

Hi Radioman, 

Thanks for your swift reply, I appreciate that ;)

Would be a bummer though if not possible. Let’s see what their official answer is. I received an SMS earlier that it is possible, but perhaps only for Mobile agreements instead of Mobile Broadband agreements…

NNG1974

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Additional Data is possible with Phone SIM cards, 3 Gb Kr 50. About Mobile Broadband: 

The speed is reduced to 1 Mbit/s if the data consumption included in the subscription is exceeded.
Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Hi @nng1974 

It is correct that you can’t add more data to Mobile Broadband subscriptions but more and more are asking for this and we’ll consider if this should be possible in the future. 

So if you need more data now then you need to upgrade package to more data or need to wait untill it resets by the end of the month and start of the next. 

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

You have to wait till next Month, because you have the 1 Tb, it’s not possible to have a larger, 1 Tb is maximum. January 1. you Will have 1 Tb again.

Omdømme 1
Badge

With 2 gamer Boys and only streaming tv in our household I have hit the limit once and am in danger every single month. I will quit my mobile broadband because of this. It's inadequate data for our use and unacceptable. 

It's a gigantic paradox that we have loads of unused data on our phones..

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

You See have no current plans to extend Mobile Broadband to more than the Current 1Tb. For most of the users it’s quite sufficient.

Omdømme 7
Badge +9

Oister have a fair use limit at 2TB and 3 have no fair use limit any more. 

Besvar