How to uninstall and remove the Edge browser in Windows 10
- 1.Download the Uninstall Edge ZIP file I made to make it easy.
- 2.Extract all files from the ZIP archive you downloaded to any desired folder, e.g. Desktop.
- 3.Right click the Uninstall Edge.cmd file and select "Run as Administrator".
- 4.Wait till the process is done.
- Restart Windows 10.
- Now, set your favorite browser as the default. For example, to set Firefox as the default, refer to this article: How to set Firefox as the default browser in Windows 10.