Svar

WebTV med TDC HomeDuo Media

I have a Broadband connection from TDC and then I upgraded to TDC Home Duo Media. Now when I try to play Web TV, the webite says that I cannot play it because I do not have TDC TV. So does it mean that with only Broadband we cannot have access to Web TV??

icon

Bedste svar af Electronic 25 juni 2012, 14:01

No, you should be able to connect to WebTV from PC when connected to your HomeBox. Your HomeBox is the Wireless router that TDC have given you. So if WebTV doesn't work when connected to your HomeBox, I would probably call TDC Hotline Glad humørikon

Se original

3 Kommentarer

Omdømme 2

Her kan du se, hvor mange omdømmepoints Electronic har modtaget fra andre medlemmer.

Hello,

If I understanded you well, then my answer would be yes. It's not possible to watch WebTV when connected to other network that your own HomeBox.

It means Web TV is only for those customers who have TDC TV. If it is so, why TDC HomeDuo Media is listed in the Brådband section.

Omdømme 2

Her kan du se, hvor mange omdømmepoints Electronic har modtaget fra andre medlemmer.

No, you should be able to connect to WebTV from PC when connected to your HomeBox. Your HomeBox is the Wireless router that TDC have given you. So if WebTV doesn't work when connected to your HomeBox, I would probably call TDC Hotline Glad humørikon

Besvar

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)