Svar

TDC installation error

I just started with TDC installation. When I connect to my computer, a login box appear on my screan asking me to put user name and password. i tried with the username and password given in my subscription letter. but it says 'error'

again there is text said something like, no sychronization, check your cable...bla bla... (i cant remember). it is even difficult when I call TDC customer servise because the machine speak Danish (i dont understand anything), then i just try press any number which is I end up by waiting about 7 minutes without any answer.

Its been 4 days since my subscription date, but I still cant use the internet.  

icon

Bedste svar af Helt 25 marts 2014, 17:10

Hi Suziana.

Just curious  - are You up running ?

If so -  You may close the case or I can do it for You.

Cheers,

/

Se original

10 Kommentarer

Omdømme 1

Her kan du se, hvor mange omdømmepoints Helt har modtaget fra andre medlemmer.

Hi Suziana.

Can You be more specific about which TDC package You have ?

Are You connected wireless or by cable  from the PC to the TDC box ?

Even though I do speak Danish it can be difficult to understand TDC customer service ;-) (if You get through)

(It's many years since I did install this equiptment, but requiring userid/password may sound as if You're connecting to the TDC-box - try 'admin' - and no password - but second thoughts - why will You need to connect to that unless You want to make some specific changes ?)

/

I bought TDC broadband (in the confirmation of order letter). I got a TDC HomeBox ADSL. I did try username : admin and no password, but then again what is that for?

It is so weird and I dont understand why I have to make changes before I can open any web browser?

I guess maybe the TDC send me a wrong TDCbox... 

Omdømme 1

Uhh - You're absolutely right - You shouldn't need to configure anything else but connect Your PC

Are You connecting wireless ?

Do You have phone (lanline) included ? ip phone or something like that or is it Internet only ?

The box received are a black one standing up ? with 4 yellow and a couple of green connections ?

Let me know and I will check the TDC site for informations.

/

Thanks

At first I connect it two wireless but it failed,. Then I tried connect to my PC with specific cable. It does not work at all. 

no i dont have phone land line, it is only internet. 

It is a black one, handwritten at the back ADSL. Yes with yellow, 2 green, and 1 gray connection. 

Omdømme 1

hombox bbt alm stik

Is this the way Your box looks like ?

/

exactly the same. the only light appear after waiting almost 1 hour is the 'power light' and 'wireless light'.

Omdømme 1

Hmmm - then You need to get in touch with TDC customer service -  something is wrong with the connection.

You have no internet connection it seems and You need TDC  to check the connection - it requires light in the @. (You hav etried to power off the box and power on after a minute I guess).

TDC is open in weekends from 10 to 16 phone : 70 70 30 30 and select 1 (press 1 on the phone after the welcome) - STOP STOP I just tried calling to make sure how to get to support  - YOU CANNOT !!!!! only way is if You have paid for support or will pay.

It sucks - sorry - I will try to look around and ask if someone knows another number to TDC hotline and get back to You.

/

Omdømme 1

Hi again.

This morning I am able to get i touch with TDCs support.

Dial 7070 3030 wait 30 secs and press 2.

You will then be lined up in a queue , so wait until You get respons from someone - may take quite a while .

Tell there is no connection to Your box and they will help You.

/

Thank you, they will send their technician on Monday. What a long weekend...

Omdømme 1

Hi Suziana.

Just curious  - are You up running ?

If so -  You may close the case or I can do it for You.

Cheers,

/

Besvar

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)